VEHICLE PREPARATION STANDARD
FIND OUT MORE
Vehicle preparation standard
Buy with confidence at Carstore thanks to our comprehensive Vehicle Preparation Standard.
Rigorous Electrical and Mechanical Testing
Trained technicians conduct a rigorous multi-point check of every vehicle – assessing every major electrical & mechanical component. Only once this quality control process has been completed is a vehicle displayed on one of our forecourts. As part of this process we check the following:
- Brake System
- Electrical Controls
- Audio / Navigation Systems
- All cars come fully serviced
Loose items that come as standard, such as parcel shelfs etc are checked and stored safely with the vehicle.
- Every vehicle is inspected to ensure it meets our strict cosmetic standards.
- Paint chips are repaired where possible (in line with the vehicle’s age and mileage)
- Light paint scratches are polished and improved (in line with the vehicle’s age and mileage)
- Dents in the paintwork are removed
- Windscreen chips are repaired to NCT standards. If we are unable to repair the chip, we will replace the windscreen
- Any cracked lamps or mirrors are replaced
- Tyres have a minimum of 2.5mm tread across the centre of the tyre; no plies or cords are exposed nor are there any large cuts or bulges
- Any interior tears, burns or broken trims are replaced
- Cars are odour free
Finally, vehicles are professionally valeted inside out and out to ensure they look as good as new.